Friday, October 30, 2009

Fun in the snow

We had our first heavy snow fall on Thursday. The campus was closed, so after lunch I took the dogs out to the back field to play a game of snow Frisbee. The snow was about 17 inches deep and we lost the Frisbee several times. It's amazing how just a half hour of running in deep snow will tire dogs out. They were content to nap the rest of the afternoon.

Throw the Frisbee!

Where did it go?

Where is Summit?

"What do you want? I'm busy."

"Ha! I found it!"

"Oooh, are those more toys?"

"Bleh! I got snow down my throat."

"Who are you laughing at!"

"Can you see me?"

"Weeeee! A snow tunnel!"


"Where is that Frisbee!"

Happy dogs!

5 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, thats a lot of snow. The snow tunnel looks like fun. We never get snow. I miss it , sometimes. Diana

Kathy Mocharnuk said...

OMG you are not kidding you had a heavy snow. Wow, the dogs look gorgeous and they must be tough, I wonder what my bc girls would do with that much snow? Great pictures, stay warm!

Morganne said...

The great thing is it was 55 degrees the next day and supposed to be even warmer today. Seven inches of snow had melted by the time I got home from work on Friday. That's Colorado!

Kathy said...

That's crazy weather change! You realize that a little sheltie would get lost in all that snow...;)

Christine said...

That is so funny, dogs joy of snow play is just so cute and fun :-) fab photos too.